Dinner in the Desert
For further Details Contact Us
This is perfect for people who don't want to do the dune bashing but don't want to miss out on the dinner at the desert, Maybe someone is old or have some medical problem due to which they cant do then dune bashing the this is the one for you.
The pick up happens by 5pm and you are directly taken to the camp site, here you can enjoy the tea/arabic coffee, sand ski, belly dancing, shisha, henna paintings, bar be que dinner.
The following activities are included :
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing ( NOT DURING RAMADAN )
- Bar (On Payment basis) - NOT DURING RAMADAN
- Henna Painting
- Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha)
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
- Traditional costumes
- Sand Skiing (not included supplementary of AED 100)
- Quad Bike (not included supplementary of AED 125)
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request)
- Departure at 9.30 pm
We need a minimum of 4 people for this.
Please mail us if you have any questions regarding this.