Overnight Desert Safari
For further Details Contact Us
We need a minimum of 6 people to avail this
under the stars experience, This includes every thing there is in the evening safari as this is an extension to it.
Once everyone has left from the camp you will be left under the starts to experience a night in the desert.
The following activities are included :
- Pick up by 4x4 wheel Drive from any point in Dubai and Sharjah between 4.00pm to 4.30 p.m.
- Drive through the desert along Al Awir Road
- Dune Bashing
- 20-30 minutes Dune Driving
- Sun Set Photography
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing ( NOT DURING RAMADAN )
- Bar ( NOT DURING RAMADAN )
- Henna Painting
- Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha)
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
- Photography in Traditional costumes
- Fire Show and Tanura show
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request)
- Overnight stay at camp site
- Sleep bags and blankets
- Breakfast - Tea/Coffee, toast, butter/jam, egg and juice
- Departure at 8.30 am next morning
- Sand Skiing (not included)
- Quad Bike (not included)
There is a bathroom at the camp site and the generators are put off after 30 minutes from the departure of the people.
We provide you with sleeping bags and blankets for the night.
Do get a tripod if you have a camera, which you can use, as the night sky and the morning sun rise in the desert is just too beautiful, carry your towels and basic toiletries, we advice not to carry a big bag as our cars really don't have space for any luggage, if you are planning to spend your first night at the camp when you are in Dubai please check in your luggage at the hotel where you are going to stay next. Leave all the electronics at home/hotel as there are no electrical plugs there plus the whole experience of the desert is to listen to the sounds of the sands and the night.